hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
tear me apart
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 2:09:43 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]How long had it been since her last official meeting with ?

Diana had only seen Admin Cross in person once in her time in Hoenn, and that had been on her arrival to the island nation from Galar. Otherwise, all other means of communicating with him had been through reports or messages that were heavily encrypted for both their protection.

She vaguely recalled seeing him in the prison cells of the penitentiary. Hadn't he been apart of the Ugly Ward? It wasn't that she'd spoken to him then, either, given her attachment to as the prisoners escaped.

Her cover couldn't be blown.

The message Diana received earlier that week was the same as usual, though unlike many of their other shard communications, this one was detailed more as an invitation than a status update. A time and place were written down — a presumed meeting point.

Morelull Zen Garden, Sootopolis City
1700. Do not be late.

Diana arrived early, sitting on a park bench rather than strolling through the dedicated path in the garden. It seemed that the building anxieties she had from before were beginning to ebb away, thanks to the fairy-type Pokemon around here.

"Part of the 'zen,' I suppose..."

[attr="class","dianatag"] | recruitment: act ii
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,390 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
tear me apart
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 13:42:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia jayjay"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
It had been too long, Jayden thinks, as he prepares for his meeting with . But with war on the horizon, and countless meetings planning their initial attack with , time had gotten away from him.

[break][break] Less important things - such as 's life - had fallen to the wayside.

[break][break] But no longer.

[break][break]
[break][break]

Minutes after appeared, Jayden did as well. However his entrance broke no sound or room for assessment, as his footfalls were silent as he approached her in the center of the Zen Garden.

[break][break] It was only his Umbreon who notified his approach. Lada blinked friendly blue eyes up at the Galarian, tail swishing behind her.

[break][break] "Ms. Cavendish."

[break][break] His voice, matching the coolness of the air, whisked out from behind her as he drew closer.

[break][break] "Enjoying the weather?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".jayjay"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
tear me apart
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 22:25:04 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]His voice shouldn't have startled her as much as it did. But, Diana had found herself engaged in the garden, seeming to relax for once. The walls she found herself building to protect her from Rocket and the League rose again as she turned her head, spotting the head of a white hair she'd come to anxiously dread meeting.

"It's a rather lovely day, don't you think?" she addressed, leaning back against the bench and crossing her legs. "The garden is well taken care of. And the Pokemon here seem happy."

Though, with his UMBREON peering up at her with a sweet gaze, Diana felt herself smile despite the pitting fear in her stomach.

"It has been a while, Jayden. I hope things have treated you fairly?"

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,390 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
tear me apart
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 19:55:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
His eyes sharpened like a blade, the white's of his eyes visible as disdain flickered through them.

[break][break] "Jayden? My absence has made you comfortable, I see, Cavendish."

[break][break] He said nothing else though, desiring to have the meeting remain amicable.

[break][break] "We have been busy, as you know. Preparing for war is no easy feat."

[break][break] The admin sat beside her then, expression expectant as he turned to her.

[break][break] "What do you have for me?"

[break][break] Contrary to her trainer's demeanor, Lada remained friendly, butting her head against the woman's knee.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
tear me apart
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 3:24:19 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"Not at all. I had guessed that since we were in a public area, I should refer to you amicably. Though, if I'm trading secrets with you, I suppose we're not to fear about affiliation. My apologies," Diana replied, keeping her voice calm and level as she finally met his gaze.

Sharp, cold, calculating. Like he could cut her down without lifting a finger. And perhaps he could.

"I'm quite aware."

, though a traitor to Rocket, was proving himself to be an asset to the League. That, Diana could at least garner for herself from her recovery bed.

"Straight to the point. Alright. It appears that he's spending less time with the League's amnesty program these days. Whether or not their pushing for him to go into higher ranks, I'm unsure, but I feel that could be the case. He is ZEKROM'S master, after all. Much of his free time in spent in archeological digs as well. I've noticed he's gone to the Museum of Natural History more and more often."

Her fingers stroked the fur of his UMBREON, offering her a scratch beneath her chin.

"Rocket must have done something terribly offensive to him. He's not happy with you."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,390 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
tear me apart
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 18:23:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
His brow arched.

[break][break] "We are in Sootopolis City."

[break][break] But it mattered little to him whether they would linger on that particular vein of conversation. No, he was far more interested to see what the Galarian delegate had to offer him.

[break][break] Unfortunately, much of what she shared was already information he already knew, thanks to his other methods of tracking . But it was still fortunate enough that she had such a close connection with him, because it meant that they could utilize it to their advantage.

[break][break] "Very well. Do you think he trusts you? I would like - "

[break][break] "Rocket must have done something terribly offensive to him. He's not happy with you."

[break][break] The unexpected phrase veered the Cursed off-course. HATRED scorched the air it grew suddenly as frigid as the Silent Icelands had been, underneath KYUREM'S deadly embrace. Even the bench beneath turned deathly cold, frost spreading along it's wooden surface as ice crystals glittered along it's legs. Lada leapt back, wary of the bone-chilling touch of her trainer's patron, instinctively seeking to distance herself from them both.

[break][break] "I assure you, Cavendish. The feeling is mutual," he growled, as his icy-blue gaze pierced her own.

[break][break] Even more so — it was who had betrayed them, after all.

[break][break] "Let me be clear. Rocket did not do anything to . is the one who betrayed us."

[break][break] "Unless you feel differently?"

[break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
tear me apart
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 3:28:10 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]There was a sudden chill in the air, despite the summer heat. She shivered, running her hands up and down her arms until she realized that frost was beginning to encroach upon the bench she sat upon. It began to cling to her skin, threatening to leave a freezing burn.

What the hell was going on?

Even Jayden's voice sounded off. It was like the man was possessed, though Diana didn't know from what. Sheer terror stabbed her chest like an icicle.

"I never said that," she protested. "You've misunderstood what I was saying."

She wondered if she would die right then and there. Diana's mind wandered to . What would he do if Jayden froze her to death right then and there? Would he wonder why she was meeting him in the first place.

"He trusts me. I promise you, he trusts me."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP